Friday, September 24, 2010

The sojourn begins...

Not too long ago...there was a dearth of good advertising...

Slowly and steadily things began to change.

Recently we have witnessed some outstanding and 'memorable' ads which deserve top of mind recall.

There seems to have been a creative burst and superb ones at that...

A good piece of advertising creative makes me really happy...

My current favourites being the "We are the Blackberry Boys" in TVC...encapsulates the aspirations of the TG bang on...


Outstanding digital innovation by Volkswagen...it was a perfect marriage of audio+print...picking up the paper yesterday with a live ad in my hands made my day! Though I must admit that the costs involved would have funded 3 excellent TVCs and activation programmes as well. Yet, since the brand is in its first stages of establishing connect, I guess its disruptive and clutter breaking!


Social Media Marketing used superbly by Hippo to track inventory through twitter! Future of marketing is most certainly social media.


As an ardent marketing fan, I have to admit that  these brought back the little miss sunshine in the dark field of great ideas...

1 comment: